I finished it.
No matter how much i practice Lady M, in a concrete room with a college shakespeare professor, i don't think it'll ever meausure up to what i want it to be. Maybe that one day on the Lincoln Center stage i can bust out of my skin and do the unthinkable.
P.s- you want, and you want, and you want. But You'll never get anything expecting to see beyond what's already there. I'm sorry i'm not there. With all my might i wish i could sit in the grass with our hands behind our heads and relx for a second. wait for the world to begin again when we feel like it.
You need to know i'm here, and you should never underestimate me.
I love and miss you, i'm sorry that may be hard to hear.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lady M is tha bomb. I'm sure you'll do her justice.
ReplyDelete