Sunday, June 15, 2008

3rd wheel

God,

Maybe i'll never understand why you put some of the people in my life the way they are now, but maybe one day i'll come back and it'll slap me in the face. Why do all my best friends get ahead in some form? Maybe i'll just stay the 3rd wheel forever. THe one who gives adivce, the one who purposely makes you feel comfortable (in hopes) of getting something in return. Maybe people are just shitty. Maybe people are just blind. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. I think you're trying to tell me something.

-Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea, you are the most beautiful person, inside and out. Happiness will always fluctuate between people you're close to, it doesn't mean it's not in the cards for you. And what you're doing for me truly means the world because I have been so sad for so long. You are the light in my tunnel, and even if that doesn't give you any comfort, I am going to try to make it up to you, because you have touched my life. You and I continue to be so similar, and get the same things, switch places, have losses, and I know we have a long road ahead. Don't give up in what will be. Because someone as talented, driven, and bright as you deserves the world, even if high school-aged social fucktards don't realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you so much. That's really all i can say.

    ReplyDelete