Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I haven't taken a break during the past two shifts because, well, i believe i'm addicted to selling. yes, i said it. i have this strong urge to sell, dress up, exceed my daily goal and prove to my managers i deserve my position. It's really odd. I take a look back at what i did during the day and i give myself a pat on my back. I ranked #3 top seller in all of Aritzia's stores, and i had the most SPH today. I sense this is all about luck. Never knowing what or who people are or what they want and it's all luck of the draw.

Oh! Biz kids called, and i have a speaking role tomorrow from 8:30-1:00. Hella bank on that one.

I'm happy with myself right now. even though i changed the cd today wrong at work and i can't close the sale right, i think i'm doing okay. I'm working on my attitude and my college dreams. I need to do this part of my life right. For the life of me!

OH and p.s. i bought these cute, kitchy earrings last night by Betsey Johnson!


No comments:

Post a Comment