Call for drastic measures. Erased my old tunes of my ipod, nourished it with new. Iron and wine and cocorosie until the end. One act on saturday, and the only thing on my brain is the fact that i don't know as much as i thought i did. does anybody? if put in certain situational circumstances, i believe we all underestimate ourselves. our ability to lie, control, or love.
Our love was, comfortable and
so broken in
I sleep with this new girl I’m still getting used to
My friends all approve, say “she’s gonna be good for you.”
They throw me high fives.
She says the Bible is all that she reads.
and prefers that I not use profanity
Your mouth was so dirty
Life of the party,
And she swears that she’s artsy,
But you could distinguish Miles from Coltrane
Our love was comfortable and so broken in.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment