How do you know what i want. What i need.
I'm so sick of listening to what other people have to say about my relationships and love interests. You'll never understand what i had, or what i need from future boyfriends. I can't stand the fact that i have never been shown the double sided aspect of a relationship, the fact that with emotion doesn't come affection or with affection doesn't come love. I met someone this past month and i haven't told you. Part of me likes to believe i have moved on. That i am fully capable of loving and being loved in return. He's a great guy, a gentlemen. He doesn't point out my flaws and make me feel second best. But something is missing. I have huge trust issues and that's something i've come to terms with. I don't let anybody in. Ever. You taught me that.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment