
We hiked the top of exit 22 and found our secret treasure of echo lake. It was breathtaking. I've never been so content with where i was at. With who i was with. With the decisions i made in the past couple of days. I sat, floating down the river, laid and laughed so hard until my stomach hurt, and was never more scared in my LIFE almost jumping off the rope swing. I couldn't do it! I kept telling myself to lose control, stop over-analyzing the "what if's?" of the situation and just jump. I couldn't something in me is just so afraid of letting someone or something have complete control over me. I mean, that jump could make or break me it could snap and i could fall into the shallow part of the rocks, skid my feet and cut my toes; or it could hold my weight, let me fly, and make me happy i just jumped.
I think today said alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment