I'll never truly understand how to relate to my dad on emotional levels, and i guess that's ok, but not for me. I want all the world can offer me, and i'm sorry i'm busy sometimes- maybe too busy to call, but i need you to know that wherever i am and whatever i'm doing, i'm thinking about you. it's been a fight for a long time coming being able to convey my feelings that i have about all the situations we've been through, and right now is just not that time. Maybe being like this will teach me to appreciate the things i have and to not only think about loving the people around me, but to show it. I've learned more about myself in this past year than i have ever learned in the past.
I may never live up to your expectations of me, but only know one thing. That i love you with every ounce of my being not because we've agreed on the same things because we haven't , but because i can. because you are in my life. because there was a reason we go through theses trials and tribulations. I think i tell people i love them so much and how much i appreciate them (if i really do) because i feel like i have to, because i don't know how much longer i will be able to tell them that. Sorry....ramble.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment