Melanie and i have alot of stuff under our belt, too much to explain.
Hot yoga will be a routine so next year i will be able to try out for ANTM. haha, joke. Some chick made a really weird noise while she breathed and there was a bunch of compromising postitions and alot of sweat and good flexibility and mel broke her toe and everything is different. Congrats to Derrick and Hilary. Be thankful that you are there and you have this wonderful oppurtunity that i don't. I love you both and have ultimate faith in everything you two do.
If you can't trust the wind, who can you trust?
If you can't love sin, who can you love?
If I begin will you let me finish up?
If I fell down would you pick me up?
If I don't drink from a silver cup, like you,
Would you say so long, farewell, and good luck?
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment